Mr Clive Power
Clive is the founding partner and sole owner of Power Property Solutions. He has gained a wealth of experience in negotiating and acquiring high quality, below market value properties on behalf of his clients. Clive is well known and respected in the property business, and is regarded as the "go-to" expert in his industry.
Clive’s passion for property is evident and his results speak for themselves. He attends regular training programs, seminars and webinars that keep him up to date on all current industry news and events.
Clive also enjoys travel, music, sports including golf & fitness training, is a keen Chelsea FC supporter, and is a Foster Carer / mentor to young people.
Clive is a member of the following organisations:
- NLA (National Landlords Association).
- FSB (Federation of Small Business).
- Toastmasters International (Newry)- Current Treasurer.
- Home Start Charity – Board of Trustees member.
- P.I.N. (Property Investors Network)
Key Achievements to date:
- Clive created and manages his own successful property portfolio.
- Clive operates a 100% occupancy rate on all rental properties.
- The portfolio has grown steadily year on year to date, and has returned on average, a yield of 12% pa.
- The current portfolio is retaining 35% equity.
Attributes to his success in property investment:
- Ability to identify good quality below market value properties.
- A thorough understanding and analysis of financial statements.
- Negotiating the required BMV purchase price of the property.
- Adding value to the properties (via various strategies).
- Ensuring the correct mortgage product and insurance policies are in place.
- Compliance to all legal & tax obligations
- Source, vet and rent the property to trustworthy, reliable tenants, using tenancy agreements that adhere to current legislation.
- Monitor, manage and inspect the properties on a quarterly basis.
Goals and Objectives:
- To offer sound investment opportunities.
- To grow your portfolio profitably.
- To create a source of passive income.
- To manage the portfolio on our clients behalf.
- To maximize our clients return on investment.
- To offer on-going sound advice in relation to the investment portfolio.
- To offer a “one-stop shop” peace of mind service for all your property needs.