We provide a wide range of services:
- Sourcing high yielding, high ROI (return-on-investment) properties.
- Creating and managing fit-for-purpose refurbishment budgets.
- Vetting suitable tenants.
- Complete property management services.
- Mortgage and insurance solutions.
- Tax and legal advice.
- P.P.S. training academy.
- 1/2 day successful tenant vetting and managing training course.
- 1 day Introduction to property investing course.
- 3 day advanced property investing course.
- 12 month advanced mentor-ship program.
To discuss these excellent courses, our amazing products and services, and to find out how you can create your own financial freedom, please call Clive for a friendly, free, no obligation consultation.
Property Loss Assessors
Power Property solutions can also offer a Loss Assessor service to act on your behalf to negotiate the best settlement of any property, contents, and or business interruption claim. As professional Assessors, we are working solely on your behalf, we will ensure that you receive your full entitlement under your policy, while minimising your involvement in the claim process.
A loss adjuster works for the insurance company, as Loss Assessors, we work on your behalf helping you get a fair settlement.
Qualified Quantity Surveyors
We partner with qualified quantity surveyors and all of our Assessors are members of The Institute of Public Loss Assessors. As a company we are regulated by the Financial Services Regulatory Authority.
We Can Help if...
Your property has been damaged by a storm, flooding, fire, lightning, explosion, smoke, water (burst pipes etc.) or an oil leak. We can also help you claim for theft/break in, malicious damage, impact damage, subsidence, liability or business interruption.
Why Do I Need A Loss Assessor?
We will ensure that you receive your full entitlement under your policy while minimizing your involvement thus ensuring you a stress free experience. We prepare the entire claim and managing the entire process through to settlement. We act as your representative to ensure you receive your full entitlement.
What does a Loss Assessor do?
Loss Assessors will handle all aspects of the claims process, including;
- Meeting with insurance company representatives or their appointed Loss Adjusters.
- Preparing the claim.
- Negotiate the best possible settlement of the claim.
- Deal with cases where a claim has initially been declined by the insurance company or where problems or delays have occurred in agreeing a settlement.
"When our commercial premises was destroyed by fire, Power Property Assessors negotiated our full entitlement enabling us to rebuild, while fully covered for loss of rent"
Fire Damage Claimant 2015
"Our home was destroyed. Power Property Assessors did everything for us, from negotiating funds for accommodation, to specifying all rebuilding works. We could not rate them highly enough"
Flood Damage Claimant 2013